A standard, strong and sticky pressure sensitive, hot melt adhesive. Standard packed in blocks of approx. 0.5 Kg.
EHM 84580 a pressure sensitive hotmelt, suitable for a variety of substrates.
Special properties of the adhesive:
- Very high heat resistance
- Good adhesion to variety of substrates
- Pressure sensitive
- Good cohesive strength
- Composition : Hotmelt adhesive based on synthetic polymer
- Viscosity (Brookfield) : 7400 mPa.s (Spindle 27; 20 rpm; 160°C).
- Ring & Ball (Softening point) : 97°C
- Colour (visual) : Amber
- Form : 0,5Kg block
Method of application:
- 150°C – 180°C depending upon substrates to be bonded. Suitable for slot, nozzle or wheel systems.
- Carton box of 15 kg. containing hot melt blocks of 0.2 -1 kg’s.
- Keep in closed containers. Store in a cool and dry place preferably at 5°C – 25°C.
Use “first in first out” principle. The shelf life is at least three years.