This hotmel has really problem solving features, by it’s unique composition, and balanced properties, it combines low temperature flexibility with high temperature resistance. Being thermal stable in the hot melt tank, reducing risk of clogged systems, filters, and unexpected maintenance or machine stops. Above all, it combines a long open time of 10 seconds with a fast setting speed of 1 second.
- No bond with standard adhesive?
- Your carton has a coating, laminate or ink, maybe digital printed?
- Packaging opens after leaving the machine?
- Hot melt is to slow setting
- Hot melt bond is not deep freeze resistant?
- Hot melt might be not flexible enough
- Hot melt bond weakens in hot trucks during transport?
- Hot melt might be not high temperature resistant.
Try our problemsolving EHM 51082
EHM 51082 is a versatile hot melt adhesive developed for bonding a variety of substrates. This includes difficult materials like untreated PE-coated board.
Special properties of the adhesive:
- Good heat resistance
- Deepfreeze resistant
- Clean running
- Good resistance against peppermint oil
- Composition : Hotmelt adhesive based on special polyolefine, tackifiers and adhesion promotors
- Brookfield viscosity : 1.800 mPa.s (160°C)
- Ball & Ring softening point : 107 °C
- Open time : Medium/ Short
- Molten tack : High
- Colour : White
- Form : Pastilles
Application in EU food packaging:
Conform European Regulations on Food Safety set forth in the frame work law (1935/2004/EG) and the Plastics Implementation Measure (PIM, 10/2011/EG), this adhesive can be safely used in food packaging. It is the duty of the converter to test the final products’ food safety.
Application in US food packaging:
Conform to FDA CFR 21§ 175.105 (adhesives)
Suggested application temperature:
160°C – 180°C depending upon substrates to be bonded.
20 kg. PE sack.
Keep in closed containers. Store in a cool and dry place preferably at 5°C – 25°C.
Use “first in first out” principle.