P 9080/4 SML12 is applied for side-gluing of cartons.
- Materials : Suitable for a variety of corrugated carton.
- Adhesion range : Broad.
- Application : Nozzle and wheel.
- Specialities : Well sprayable; clean running and therefore good restart; little contamination at the nozzle;
- fast setting speed.
- Composition : Dispersion adhesive based on co-polymer
- Brookfield viscosity : 600 mPa.s ( HAT; spindle 2; 50 rpm; 20°C)
- Solid content : 46 %
- pH : 5,0
- Colour : White
Application in EU food packaging:
- Conform European Regulations on Food Safety set forth in the frame work law (1935/2004/EG) and the Plastics Implementation Measure (PIM, 10/2011/EG), this adhesive can be safely used in food packaging. It is the duty of the converter to test the final products’ food safety.
- Cleaning can be performed with water.
- 30 kgs. drum – 1000 ltr. Container.
- Keep the containers closed and store preferably at room temperature. The adhesive is sensitive to frost.
Shelf life is six months.