This product is developed for applications in the folding carton industry with non contact high pressure systems, such as Baumer HHS, Nordson, Valco Melton and Robatech.
- Materials : Suitable for a variety of carton.
- Adhesion range : Broad.
- Application : Nozzle and systems.
- Specialities : Well sprayable, fast setting.
- Composition : Dispersion adhesive based on synthetic copolymer
- Brookfield viscosity : 620 mPa.s ( HAT; spindle 2; 50 rpm; 20°C)
- Solid content : 45 %
- pH : 5,5
- Colour : White
Application in EU food packaging:
Conform European Regulations on Food Safety set forth in the frame work law (1935/2004/EG) and the Plastics Implementation Measure (PIM, 10/2011/EG), this adhesive can be safely used in food packaging. It is the duty of the converter to test the final products’ food safety.
Cleaning can be performed with water.
30 kgs. drum – 1000 ltr. Container.
Keep the containers closed and store preferably at room temperature. The adhesive is sensitive to frost.
Shelf life is six months.